Portsmouth NH/Kittery ME

 headed to my cousin Lisa Boettcher's wedding. Here's a few pictures along the way!


we ate dinner at Warren's where we have not been in years! their salad bar is just as good as ever!

just look at this Bloody Mary!

off to the wedding at Wentworth in New Castle NH


hot hot hot

Lisa & Jim Smith. It's funny how Don and I became a part of their love story simply by offering a place to stay last year in August. It was a special time to me to be reunited with my cousin after so many years.

this brought the tears for me....Uncle Eddie was a great guy who left this world way too young...40

cutest favor

cousins are best
Jim Lisa holding Berkley Lainie Sandi Don


headed out to the Gaslight for nightime wedding reverly


strolling downtown Portsmouth NH







Comments

Popular posts from this blog